Privacy at AVANA
Trust Us with Your Information
KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Avana collections may collect, use and disclose the personal information of its customers and other individuals for the purposes of its business operations. In each case, the precise nature of the collection, use and disclosure of personal information depends on the nature of your interaction with us (for example, the products or services you request and receive from us).
We may collect personal information about you in several circumstances, including if you:
- contact us.
- are a customer (for example, we may collect your contact details and credit card details).
- enter a competition.
- sign up for a loyalty program.
- participate in any online forums or blogs.
- complete any surveys or provide feedback.
- are, or are employed by, one of our suppliers, contractors, dealers, related companies and agents; or
- apply for a job or contract with us (for example, we may collect your contact details, information about your working history and relevant records checks). We may collect this information directly from you, from any recruitment consultant or from your previous employers and others who may be able to provide information to assist us in our decision on whether to make you an offer of employment or engage you under a contract.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HELD
We collect personal information about you in several ways, including:
- directly from you (for example, when you provide information to us by phone, email or through our website); and
- from third parties, such as our related bodies corporate.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT, HOLD AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the personal information we need to provide products, services and information to our customers and the community and for our business operations generally.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information you require.
We (and the organisations to which we disclose your information generally use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise permitted by law, for example to:
- provide you with services you requested.
- process your order and contact you regarding administrative and processing issues.
- conduct market research and marketing; and
- provide you with the latest product and promotional material and other information that may be useful to you.
From time to time, we may send you marketing communications about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive further marketing communications from Avana collections, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you do not want to receive future communications.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
We may disclose your personal information to various entities depending on what services you receive from us, for example:
Our related bodies corporate.
- the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products purchased on our website.
- delivery service providers so that they can deliver products you have ordered from us and notify you as to the status of any order or delivery.
- our dealers, business partners, organisations or third-party service providers we have engaged or may at any time engage to provide services or carry out functions and activities on our behalf.
- our professional advisers, including our legal advisors, accountants and auditors.
- other persons, including government and regulatory agencies, as required or authorised by law; and
- organisations that acquire (or propose to acquire) all or a part of our assets or business.
We want our customers to love our products,
so if your order doesn’t meet your expectations our team are here to help you out.
Our Returns Policy applies to orders placed through our online store www.avanacollections.com.
Returns of faulty items
We strive to provide the best quality products for our customers,
therefore we appreciate being notified if our product isn’t up to standard.
If you believe your item is faulty, please email email@example.com with the following:
-Your name; and
-Order number; and
-Images of the fault for review.
If the item is deemed as having a manufacturer’s fault,
you will not incur any additional costs and will be offered a replacement item.
Facilitating exchanges on sale items will depend on availability of stock and volume of exchange requests.
Refunds are not offered for the return of sale items unless the item is damaged in delivery or faulty.
Sorry, please be careful before ordering as no refunds are given.